Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blog Candy Winners from the Memorial Day Bloghop

We had two winners!
Congratulations to Laura Jane and JoAnn Ross.  Thank you for following and commenting on my blog.  Please contact me at d dot nuce at comcast dot net with your snail mail addresses so I can send your prizes to you!
I would like to thank everyone who commented on my blog.  Such wonderful comments makes me want to go out an create more.  Here is a card I did to add to my box going out to OWH this week.


This is the Americana Collection (retired) from Stampin'Up.  I didn't think it needed a sentiment.  The pictures say it all.  Cardstock is Creative Memories.  I used Ranger Jet Black Archival ink to stamp it and colored it with Prismacolor markers.

Happy Crafting and Congratulations to the winners.
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories site HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.