Saturday, May 12, 2012

Liebster Award


Yeah!  My blog has won the Liebster Award!  
You might ask what does that mean?  
The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear.  Sybrina K from Scrapping With Purpose offers the following explanation on her blog. 
". . . general consensus is that it originated in Germany.  Liebster, means favorite or dearest and the Liebster Award is designed to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.  Upon accepting the award, the recipient must pass it on to five more blogs of note."
I would like to thank Sybrina K at Scrapping With Purpose for presenting me with this award.  Please show her some love on her blog.   Now I have chosen my five blogs worthy of note to receive this award.  There are a lot of wonderful craft blogs out there.  Here are my top five.

My Westbrook Stamp Club buddy Pam at Mustang Creations.  She is on the design team for DRS and Mark's Finest Papers.
Jen at The Sparkle Within has a beautiful blog page and I like her designs.
Becca Witham's blog at Expressions is not only a card maker but a Christian Romance Writer too!
Ellen's blog at In a World of Craft has never met an embellishment she didn't like.  LOL.  I love her style.
I must give a shout-out to (Chief) Penny at Penny's Page who is a comrade-in-arms.

OK new Liebster winners.  You need to:
1.  Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter (that's me) on your blog.
2.  Include a link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3.  Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4.  Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less that you feel deserve recognition.
5.  Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

Thanks again to Sybrina K at Scrapping With Purpose for helping to promote my blog!

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories Website HERE.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.