Monday, July 30, 2012

OWH Midweek Throwdown Encouragement

The Midweek Throwdown theme at Operation Write Home is Encouragement.  Here is my take on the theme.  I am now trending toward fall since those cards need to be in by August 31.

The DSP papers are from Creative Memories Give Thanks Digital Kit (one of my favorites).  The stamp is a retired Stampin'Up! from the Grand Cornucopia set.  The sentiment is from the Operation Write Home Hero Arts Set.  I used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distressed Ink and colored with the Distressed Markers.  Card Stock is Creative Memories.

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can view my Creative Memories Website HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Great coloring of this beautiful autumn image! I love the sentiment you chose for this card too - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Donna, I love the fall colors!

    Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful richly coloured piece Donna. Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog. I've popped over to say hello and found some gorgeous work! I'm your latest follower too and I look forward to seeing more of your creations. Love the card idea in the US for the troops - as an Army wife in UK I appreciate what you ladies are doing for your boys.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this Cornucopia full of color and beautiful colors. Thanks for your visit and leaving the sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.