Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hambo Hoedown KICK IT UP!

The Hambo Hoedown "KICK IT UP!" this week was to us any of their digi's and torn paper.  I loved the cute Wee Henry doing Karate but I used "Artist Pig" and created a torn Color Wheel for him.  Unfortunately I missed the deadline but it was still fun to make the card.

I used Promarkers to color the pig.  I held my torn color wheel together with a brad because it was really hard to get it together!  It is also very hard to tear a triangle!  I used Creative Memories card stock for the color wheel and backgrounds.

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories Website HERE.

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute! nice job making the color wheel. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.