Sunday, September 2, 2012

VCMP Challenge 3

I feel like I am way behind on these challenges.  Mostly because I spent 4 hours yesterday walking our precinct to help our State House District member get re-elected.  So I got off to a late start.  Here is challenge number three which was 'Snowflakes but not Christmas'.

This paper and sticker is from a Creative Memories Winter Addition.  The cardinal is so cute with his plaid wings!  I used Creative Memories White Shimmer Cardstock for the card base, snowflakes and sentiment.  It is perfect for OWH because it is shimmery but does not flake off.  I used the Creative Memories Snowflake Pocket Punch for my snowflakes.  The stamp is from TPC.  See you for the next challenge!

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories Website HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Donna, Terrific card. I love that snowflake punch.
    Anyone can see a red cardinal, but one with plaid wings, now that is just SPECIAL! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.