Saturday, September 1, 2012

Virtual Card Making Party Challenge 2

The next challenge at the Virtual Card Making Party (hereafter referred to as VCMP) was a recipe challenge of 1 image, 2 designer papers and 3 words.  Here is my take on the challenge.

I had fun with the "ribbon candy" using the idea that Sandy Allnock posted on the May Arts You Tube Channel.  The top DSP is the Luxury Paper Collection from Raspberry Road Designs.  I got it free by subscribing to Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine.  I stamped the paper with two stamps from the Stampers Best Sewing Kit Stamp Set using Tea Dye distressed ink.  I stamped the scissors from the same set  and the sentiment from Great Impression Stamps on Stampin'Up! Very Vanilla card stock using Vintage Photo distressed ink.  I used Stampin'Up! Apothecary Accents framelit to cut out the sentiment and hand cut the background cardstock to frame it.  The second DSP is from the Creative Memories Give Thanks Digital Kit.  The pink pearls are from Creative Charms (sadly no longer in business).  See you at the next challenge!

Happy Crafting
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories Website HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, Donna! I can never seem to get that pretty vintage look on mine. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.