Tuesday, October 9, 2012

30th Wedding Anniversary

Thirty years of wedded bliss to the same wonderful man!  Here's a peek at the outside of the card that I made to give him today.


I generated my own sentiment using Creative Memories Storybook Creator 4.0.  The fonts are Lucinda Bright and Aquiline.  The 30 is stamped with Close to My Heart Bohemian Alphabet using Tim Holtz Walnut  Stain Distressed Ink and then coated with Ranger Glossy Accents.  I also used Glossy Accents over the "Love Story" letters.  The paper is from a Simple Stories 6x6 Documented Pad.  Lace and Ribbon are from my stash.  I inked the lace with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distressed Ink so it would match the paper.

Happy Crafting and Happy Anniversary to my Dear Husband!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

9 comments:

  1. We celebrated 30 years also. Isn't it wonderful? This card is just fabulous. Love the color scheme for a guy. I wish you both a great day and 30 more years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on 30 years for you too! It is wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your fantastic anniversary! Your card is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 30th Anniversay! That is quite an accomplishment these days! Your card is so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love those bohemian letters / numbers. Thanks for reminding me that I need to use mine!!! Happy Anniversary! That is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, your card is stunning! I love everything about it - your husband is a lucky guy!

    Congratulations on your 30th! My husband and I just had our 34th on Sept. 28th. Looks like we have some "lifers" in our OWH crafters since Donna also just had a 30th too! Hope your day was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your 34th Anniversary. It is rare to find couples married as long as we have been. We picked em right!

      Delete
  6. Hi Donna! I hope you had a very Happy Anniversary! Your card is absolutely gorgeous; love the vintage, distressed look! The "30" die cut reminds me a highway sign, adding to this being a great masculine card. Great job. And THANKS for your lovely comment at my blog tonight; a literary tribute!! I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 30th Anniversary, Donna! Your card for your hubby is stunning! I love the distressed details and choice of ribbons! Congratulations! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.