Tuesday, October 2, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge 140

It has been a while since I did a sketch challenge for OWH.  You will be seeing another from me when we have the World Card Making Day Bloghop on 6 October!  Here is my card from OWH Sketch 140.



The background paper is from a Simple Stories "Documented" 6x6 paper pack.  The lettering is from an unknown scrap and the damask print and postcard are from the same Simple Stories paper pack.   The LOVE lettering is from the Simple Stories Document Expressions Cardstock Stickers page (item #2303).  I inked everything with Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy Distressed Ink.  The little bit of lace was a scrap laying on my work table and the card just needed a little something to finish it off.

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card for this challenge. Love the colors and the post card effect. Good to see you doing a sketch challenge again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job doing an OWH sketch again, and a fine job you've done too! I love that touch of lace with these great papers and mini postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...I love Simple Stories! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna,

    What a wonderful card! I love everything about it -- the palette, the patterned paper, the stickers, the inking... and that little bit of lace just crying out to be used. :)

    Have fun at the blog hop. I'm sure your card will be great. And, thanks so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.