Friday, October 5, 2012

Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness

**BLOG CANDY ALERT**
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I am grateful that my dear Aunty Helen survived breast cancer and is still going strong!  Did you know that Creative Memories has a very pretty "Think Pink" paper crafting line that donates a portion of the proceeds for every purchase to breast cancer research?

Think Pink specialty Paper Pack
Think Pink Embellishment Pack (While Supplies Last)
Think Pink Ribbon Punch

Think Pink Universal Digital Kit or Think Pink Digital Kit for Storybook Creator 4.0

You can order from my website by clicking HERE.

**Now for the blog candy.**  1) Please click on the follow button on the right to follow me.  2) Post a comment below about who you know has been touched with breast cancer.  I will pick a winner on Monday October 8th.  The prize is a Creative Memories "Simply Beautiful Chic" Photo Album Accents package.


It is perfect for cardmaking or slide in photo albums because of the small size of the papers and embellishments.

5 comments:

  1. I am following you and I have had several friends that has survived Breast Cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this; I am a FOUR-time survivor (!!) and my friend, Jule has survived 20 years from it!! Thanks again!! HUGS!!
    RBBRRMQN at YAHOO dot COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Nancy this comment was the winner of the blog candy. Please email me at d dot nuce at comcast dot net with your mailing address. Congratulations!

      Delete
  4. Both my husband's aunt and my aunt died from breast cancer, also a church choir member died. A wife of my husband's friend and a church friend are survivors.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.