Sunday, November 4, 2012

Holiday Card Workshop Day 3

Day 3 of Online Card Classes Holiday Card Workshop.  A different way of scoring backgrounds.  You don't have to score evenly.  Love the plaid look to this.


Yes, I know this is not a holiday card but Operation Write Home is already asking for Valentine's Day cards.   The Holiday cards are already in the mail to our troops.  I cut the images wit the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge.  The stamp set is Close to My Heart "Mad About You."  I used Ranger Vermilion Archival Ink and Momento Rich Cocoa Ink.  The background is sponged with Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distressed Ink.

I hope you remembered to turn your clocks back!
Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

1 comment:

  1. You did a fabulous job with your card, love it!

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.