Monday, March 18, 2013

Pattern Play Day 1

Online Card Classes started a new class today called "Pattern Play."  It is not too late to join the class and there were some fantastic tips today on how to work with different patterned paper.  Here is my card for today.


Products used:
DSP:  Amy Tangerine 6x6 Paper pad (2012)
Stamp:  Stampin'Up! Vintage Verses
Ink:  Stampin'Up! Pacific Point, Tim Holtz Distressed Vintage Photo
Spellbinders Standard Circle Dies Large and Small
Friskars Scallop Punch
Craft Cardstock

Happy Crafting
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.


6 comments:

  1. Love your choice of sketch, papers and sentiment. Very bold, regal like. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Donna! You have a good eye for mixing patterns and colors, so I am guessing you will really enjoy your class. This design definitely uses the Rule of Thirds and that sentiment is gorgeous. I just love the type and flourishes styles that are popular right now. Thanks for joining in on the March Bootcamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the combination of colors and patterns. The sentiment is just lovely stamped in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheerio!!!! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-212.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.