Friday, October 18, 2013

Birthday Cards

This is a heavy month for birthdays in my family.  Here are two I created.  I have two more to go to finish up for the family birthday party on Sunday.


This one is for my SIL Fay.  I used the Apron Strings Designs September All Year Cheer Card Kit.  


This card and box for it is for my MIL Flo.  At the Scrapbook Expo Crop in Denver I won an Envelope Punch Board.  I found the directions for making a box with the punch board here on You Tube.  I made a belly band to close the card up into the box.  

These papers and embellishments were also part of the September Apron Strings Designs All Year Cheer Card Kit with the exception of the flower which is from Prima.  If any of my dear readers are interested here is a picture of me and my lovely daughter at her Wedding Shower Tea.  We held it in the historic Fitzroy Mansion in Denver.  It was a lot of fun.  


Happy Crafting!
Have a great day!
Donna



7 comments:

  1. Wow, it's nice to be in your family. You give some beautiful cards/gifts. I love them both as I'm sure the recipients will. Very nice picture of you and your daughter. Please extend my best wishes to her for her upcoming wedding/marriage. Will look forward to seeing some wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red one! It's so beautiful! Happy Partying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    Your cards and box are all fabulous. Gorgeous colours and design.
    Thanks for sharing your pic of you and your daughter. Glad you had a wonderful shower. Lovely memories to keep.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Donna! These cards and the box are amazing! I know everyone will cherish the card you made for them. Love the pic of you and your beautiful daughter!
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so beautifully feminine cards, Donna! They've all got such beautiful layouts and color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are stunning! I love the boxes you have made to protect the card and embellishments in mailing and/or handling. You and your daughter are beautiful. Such a sweet photo of the two of you. I have kids living in and around the Denver area.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.