Monday, October 7, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 Day 1

Online Card Classes has another Creative Chemistry Course by Tim Holtz.  Learning lots of great new techniques many of them with the new distressed paints.  I was able to make 5 out of the six tags today.  I need some black soot distressed paint to finish tag 6.  Will post that tomorrow after I go to the store.  Here are the first five tags.
Distressed Paint Marbling
Colored Crackle

Altered Surface-- and a nod to our 30 years of marriage

Eroded Metallic - my favorite.  Very shiny!


Stamping Resist



That's all for tonight!  I'll be back tomorrow with more techniques.
Happy Crafting!
Donna


4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    These are all fantastic. I especially like the resist one but I do love bright colours.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tags! I find them so hard to do (so little space), but this is very inspirational. It's a great way to try different techniques. I realize that I still have plenty of techniques to try out. The eroded metallic one really looks fab - but they all do, all in their own way - and I really fancy the one with the leaves too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of the lessons of Tim!Tey al are super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh! You are taking the online class with Tim Holtz! These tags, all of them, are simply GOR-JUS! How much fun are you having? Probably tons :D

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.