Friday, July 4, 2014

OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party #1

This weekend Operation Write Home is having a Virtual Cardmaking Party (VCMP).  There's 5 challenges scheduled every 2 hours throughout the day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Lots of goodies to be given away if you play along.

The first challenge is on Sybrina's blog asking us to use an OWH Sketch and make his and her cards.  Here's my take on this challenge.

I used OWH Sketch #122.  The masculine card has a "Rusty Truck" image from Stamper's Best and tire tracks from Tim Holtz Road Trip stamp set.  DSP is the Paper Studio "The Great RockIsland Route."  Feminine card is all Graphic 45 French Country and I flipped the sketch.

Back with more later!
Happy Crafting!
Donna  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    Great cards but have to say, the handsome rooster is my favourite.
    What a busy girl you have been!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Donna.

    You always make the best cards... and these are no exception! Really like how you flipped the sketch. I tend to modify the sketches quite a bit. Great minds.... huh?!

    Thanks so much for playing along with the his and hers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for a challenge! And I love what you made for this challenge. I do love the monochromatic look of rusty colors for the rusty truck and the rustic look of your female version!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.