Sunday, February 8, 2015

Inspired By Stamping Inpsiration

Here is some inspiration for you using the Inspired by Stamping free (with the newsletter) Valentine's Day Wreath digital stamp.  I just love this beautiful floral heart.

Inspired by Stamping, Crafty Colonel, Newsletter Valentin'e Day Wreath Digital Stamp, All Year Wishes, Love Card
I opened up the file in Microsoft Word and sized it for my card.  I printed it on vellum and then cut the vellum with a heart shaped die.  I had to offset the die a little to get all the pretty stamp in it!  I then colored the back of the vellum with markers and stamped the sentiment from All Year Wishes I (on sale now) on the front.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Happy Crafting!
Donna


5 comments:

  1. This is one very beautiful, romantic card Donna. It is just stunning. I haven't colored on the back of vellum in such a long time, thanks for reminding me of that technique. I'll have to dig out some vellum and get started doing that soon. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, Donna! The image looks so beautiful on vellum and I like how the heart shaped doily shows through it. Elegant and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    Wow, this is so delicate and pretty. Not done much with vellum but it looks wonderful here.
    Have a great week.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.