Monday, February 9, 2015

Inspired by Stamping Valentine

Today I am over on the Inspired by Stamping blog with a Valentine.  As I was digging through some of my embellishments I came across this tall skinny card, a cute envelope, and some blank tickets.  Here's what I put together.

Inspired by Stamping, Crafty Colonel, Vintage Tickets, Big Hello, Valentine's Card

When the envelope is opened some cute tickets come out!

Inspired by Stamping, Crafty Colonel, Vintage Tickets, Valentine's Card

Here's the cute tickets out of the envelope.  
I used masking to stamp the big tickets in two colors (red & black).  
You could write a special message on the back of each ticket.
This card will be going to my daughter for Valentine's Day.

Inspired by Stamping, Crafty Colonel, Vintage Tickets, Teeny Tiny Greetings, Flower of the Month: Sweet Pea, Valentine's Card.

I used several different stamp sets to make this card.  The large tickets are from the Vintage Tickets.
The tan tickets are stamped on with sentiments from Teeny Tiny Greetings as well as the tiny hearts.
The Red & White ticket is stamped on with a sentiment from the Flower of the Month: Sweet Pea.
The "Sweetie" on the front of the card is from the new Big Hello  (the FREE stamp of the month).
Happy Crafting!





4 comments:

  1. I think your card looked beautiful with just the closed envelope, but I loved it even more with your idea of filling it with tickets and small personal notes! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna
    Marvellous idea with the little tickets. Love the shape of the card too.
    Your daughter will adore it.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna! What a fun Valentine's Day card! Gosh I can think of so many occasions to use this card for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and creative card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.