Monday, March 30, 2015

Club Scrap March Technique Challenge

The technique challenge over at Club Scrap this month highlighted three different stamping techniques.  Roni Johnson had some great ideas to achieve faux watercolor techniques.  I chose to try the Stamping with Gelatos.

Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce, Club Scrap Bold Blooms Set, for Club Scrap Challenge

I used the Club Scrap Bold Bloom set from August 2012 to stamp these gorgeous poppies!  Stamping on watercolor paper with the Gelatos seems to work very if you use a very fine spray of water on the stamp. There are two other techniques highlighted at Club Scrap (with videos) for you to check out.  

Happy Crafting
Donna

7 comments:

  1. I do love the watercolor look with these poppies along with that nice bold sentiment. Great card. Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those poppies turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently invested in a box of gelatos, but I haven't tried them out that much yet. It will be fun trying this stamping technique, I like how your flowers turned out and it's so pretty with the thin black line as frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna
    Absolutely beautiful. Would happily put this in a frame, its so pretty.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your poppies turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! My poppies never look that good!! Gorgeous card Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Donna! I love the choice of stamps paired with the gelatos. Looks amazing :) Thanks for taking up the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.