Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Crooked Stamper Challenge #6

Leslie Hannah over at The Crooked Stamper has been doing monthly challenges.  The minute I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use my new Tim Holtz Teacups!

Stamp is Verve "One Cup."  I always like how Leslie blogs about her crafting failures so here's the story on this card.  I wanted to pop the cups up with foam tape.  I realized I had forgotten to stamp the sentiment before I put the foam tape on the back of the cups.  I had to go over the sentiment with a white Signo pen to fix the areas that didn't stamp.  

Join Leslie this month for her challenge over at The Crooked Stamper.
Happy Crafting!
Donna

Stampin'Up! products used:
Bohemian 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock Assortment Pack by Stampin' Up!
Bohemian 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock Assortment Pack

Bohemian Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!
Bohemian Series Designer Paper


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Just keeping it real. Sometimes seeing constant perfection gets a bit daunting.

    Love the colors in that SU paper. And that subtle lace behind he cups is lovely. Thanks for playing (and giving a shout-out to) my CSSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it annoying when that happens? I so often forget to stamp a greeting before the foams are attached. Hey, I even tend to forget to plan for a spot for the sentiment to fit. So not always adding one. Can't spot your little mishap at all, so all went good in the end:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.