Monday, February 15, 2016

Cards in Envy Tickled Pink

Hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day!  The new challenge at Cards in Envy is "Tickled Pink."  Use mostly pink on your card.  I got a little carried away with the pink!

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy Tickled Pink, Hero Arts stamp, StampingUp Perfectly Artistic DP, Blushing Bride, General Card

I love the beautiful swirl design on the Stampin'Up! Perfectly Artistic paper, it reminded me of clouds.  Balloon stamp is an old one from Hero Arts for OWH.  I paper pieced it over some Prima DP.  The Memory Box cloud dies have Wink of Stella on them.  The sentiment is by My Creative Time.  

Check out what the other members of the design team did on the Cards in Envy blog.  Then link up your pink creation with us!

Happy Crafting!
Donna

9 comments:

  1. Great card with some wonderful paper piecing done here. Love that paper also. Super nice card, Donna. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Donna, I love your hot air balloon and the pretty pink paper. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of luxurious marble seeing the background, but yes, the paper has a nice cloudy feel and especially when teamed up with this hot air balloon. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna! Love the background and your paper piecing. I want to go for a ride! ~ Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you can never have too much pink. Darling balloon stamp. Love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, What a pretty card! May just have to buy that SU paper after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna
    Very pretty card and not too pinky for me lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous, Donna! I love your paper piecing and the pink bow on the hot air balloon! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.