Monday, April 4, 2016

Cards in Envy Fantasy or Flowers

It's time for a new challenge at Cards in Envy and this time we want to see cards with flowers or fantasy characters.  I decided to go with fantasy by making a card for my Great-Niece's birthday.

I love the quote that comes with this CTMH set and I used it on the inside of the card.

We no longer have a card size restriction but you must make a card.  Don't make it too lumpy or it won't fit in a standard mailing envelope (hence our blog name Cards in Envy).
Check out what the other design team member made and then link up with your flower or fantasy card at Cards in Envy.

Happy Crafting!
Donna


4 comments:

  1. Donna I love your take of this challenge and I, too, love that sentiment. Your grand niece will treasure this one. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A rainbow AND a unicorn, how dreamy and magical! I love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, What a great fantasy card! Your grandniece is going to LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great image! And beautiful in silver! Hope all is weel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.