Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Club Scrap Andirondak Blog Hop

Today is the Club Scrap Adirondacks Blog Hop.  I subscribe to the Club Stamp kit every month.  But I also get an add on of the Club Scrap Embellishment Pack.   I do this because it is a great way to stretch your Club Stamp kit and the extra embellishments in the kit (always some fabulous ribbons and charms) can enhance your Club Stamp cards even more.  Here are three examples from the Adirondacks Club Stamp kit along with some great embellishments from the Adirondack pack.
Club Stamp card with Deer Charm and Kraft twine from embellishment pack.

Club Stamp card using cut-a-parts and ribbons from the embellishment pack.

Club Stamp card using cut-a-parts from the embellishment pack.

Check out what the design team came up with on the Club Scrap blog.  Link up your Adirondack creations on the blog too.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna

4 comments:

  1. I love the embellishments that are selected for the kits! You used them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got three super cards for men or women from this kit. I love reindeer and the charm you've used. And I'm on the lookout for some arrows for my stash. I'm sure these kits are very fun to receive, and useful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    A marvellous trio. I love the sentiment on the last one. Something we could all live by.
    Hope you are well.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so gorgeous!! I love the papers and the embellishments you used!! Love the name of the hop, too...I used to live in the Adirondacks :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and I'm so glad you did so I could find yours!! I'm happy to be your newest follower!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.