Friday, July 14, 2017

Pattern Play Gift Bag and Tag

I just finished up all my Club Stamp Pattern Play cards from the kit and I decided that the little gift cards Tricia had us making with the kit would be perfect for some small plain white gift bags I have.  Then I decided to decorate the bags with the great "splash" stamp in the kit.

I am late adding this to the blog hop but the linky does stay open for 30 days. If you have a Pattern Play project to show link up on the Pattern Play Blog Hop page.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna


3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    Wow, it would have to be a special gift to grace this stunning gift bag.
    Love it!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tihis turned out looking both elegant and trendy, a great matching set it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, love the matching tag! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.