Monday, October 2, 2017

Cards in Envy Blowin' in the Wind

The Fall Season is upon us!  The new challenge on the Cards in Envy blog is for Autumn cards with leaves on them.  This is my favorite The Aspen trees are turning gold in the mountains. The air is crisp and the skies are brilliant blue. Here's my Autumn card.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy Challenge blog Autumn card
It's a little hard to see but the leaves are die cut from metallic gold cardstock.  Head on over to the Cards in Envy blog and check out what the rest of the design team came up with.  Then link up your Autumn cards with us.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you created such an amazing card. I just love those gorgeous Autumnal colors that you choose, and the metallic gold leaves are so beautiful!!!
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna
    Stunning card that epitomizes Autumn. Trying to get that song out of my head now.....was it Bob Dylan lol?
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I admire your beautiful autumn card! I'd put it in a frame for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.