Monday, December 18, 2017

Cards in Envy Framed with Circles

Today is a new challenge on the Cards in Envy blog.  Show us your cards using one or more circle frames.  I'm still working on Christmas cards.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy Challenge blog, Heartfelt creations Sparkling Poinsettia
A couple of weekends ago a bunch of us went down to my Sister-in-laws and had a weekend crafting extravaganzaa.  We made a bunch of these poinsettias from Heartfelt Creations (and some roses too).  Square cards are not my normal size but it worked well with this DP.  This will fit in an envelope - it will just squish the flower a little.  

Come on over to the Cards in Envy blog and see what the rest of the design team came up with.  Then link up your circle frame cards with us. 

Happy Crafting!
Donna

5 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, What a great card! Love the contrast between the bussy warm background and the white cirkle and the flower is a beauty! Wish you Merry christmas and Happy New Year! A good 2018 in good health and with lots of beautiful and creative moments! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamping with friends is the best! I used to go to Indiana for a stamping retreat once a year and then we stopped. I miss it so much!! I always got so much done! This is a great card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun time Donna. Love the poinsettia! Beautiful card! Merry Christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely STUNNING Donna! Wow, what a gorgeous flower and I love the holly. Great design. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a really beautiful card, Donna!
    I hope you're having an enjoyable Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.